Baptism is a ritual of forgiveness between God and a person. It is a two way conversation. A person prays to God for forgiveness and then gets into a river and dives into it. The whole body has to be emerged in water. There is a deep meaning behind this act.
The river 'delivers' all the sins away. This is significant as you are given a second chance. This is where I think people misunderstand the meaning of baptism. They things that there will be third, forth, fifth chance.... etc. The truth is that we do not know if God gives more that second chance. yet people go through with this secrete ritual without changing their lifestyle, without modifying their behavior, not knowing or understanding the true meaning...
This makes is sad and angry at the same time. I always said that I did not like people. Though, it sounds very bad, it is the only way I can communicate how I feel about humans. I have been in Customer Service industry for a long time. I learned how to read people. I know what to expect out of them.. I profile and I am correct at least 95% of the time. It is not that I do not like people in general. It is that I do not like the behavior of people. But this is a whole other blog.
PS. My readers... Please do not take this personally. This is a blog after all.....
No comments:
Post a Comment