Wednesday, April 22, 2009

introduction

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Nina. I have been living in the United States of America for almost 11 years. I am married with kids. I enjoy cooking and find challenging to place all the "a"s and "the"s in the correct place. So bare with me.

I decided to start my own blog because I have many things to say to many different people. People I do not know and probably never will. Nevertheless, I believe in that every voice should be heard.

I came into this country raised by Europe. I thought the US was a beast. I thought the people of the US were self-centered and uncultured. I thought that for a while until I grew up and learned to love this country. Today I am a different person. I will fight for this land because I love it.

But I do not want to get into politics right away. I do not want to scare off all the liberals, after all I do want some audience.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

speak your mind girl, thats what so many have fought and died for

Anonymous said...

I think this blog will help you with your 'a' and 'the' phobia...I'm glad you love your fellow Americans now :)

Nina Movsesian-Scarlett said...

I do not know what can help me with 'a' and 'the' except for continue my residence in the US and getting better with English

thanks you the words of encouragement...